Center of Excellence in Dentistry!!!
Tuskawilla Dental Center is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care available. Our staff and facility combine to offer the safest, most compassionate environment possible to deliver ideal dental health to our patients and their families
We are a Comprehensive care dental practice. Our procedures and treatments are designed to match the specific concerns of each and every member of your family from the perspective your entire mouth being healthy. Our philosophy is based on the concept of providing our patients with "A comprehensive plan for ideal dental health.” The constituents of a comprehensive plan for ideal dental health consist of 5 basic things.
1) The foundation of any dental care is to have healthy gums. The published data in the literature relates gum disease to a person's over-all health including heart disease, and many other problems. In our practice patients are seen at least twice a year for dental cleanings with our hygienists. The connection between your over-all health and its relationship to healthy gums is given top priority in our treatment sequence.
2) Monitoring your dental health periodically through yearly digital dental x-rays and twice yearly dental examinations, and treatment of your gums and teeth.
3) Replacing and restoring missing teeth and or fillings in a way that will enhance comfort, function, and appearance. Mercury fillings are not utilized in our practice.
4) Re-treating areas that may require revisions due to changes in your overall health, accidents, infection, loss of bone, or breakage of materials.
5) Performing dental treatment through the dentist that has specific training and focus in a certain area of dentistry. Sometimes this philosophy entails utilizing a referral to a dental specialist such as a pediatric dentist, endodontist, or oral surgeon.
This comprehensive plan for ideal dental health blends the art and science of dentistry with everyday realities of your lifestyle, personal attitudes about health, and your budget.
It is this focus on "the whole person" while employing leading technologies that afford quicker, more accurate diagnoses and safer, more effective treatment that allows us to offer you the very best in dental care.
Rodrigo De Marco , D.D.S.